1. We believe people are a company’s most important assets.
Even if your team makes the world’s best widgets, best software or best cheeseburgers, the company will never reach its true potential if the team members aren’t thriving.
2. We believe that fun is good for you. And healthy. And helpful.
For most of us, life isn’t all fun and games. But remembering to let go and laugh can actually help you do a far more effective job when you’re focusing on the serious stuff.
3. We believe the spark of childlike wonder can never be fully extinguished.
We’re all born with it. But sometimes life as a grownup has a way of making you forget. We’re on a mission to help you and your team reconnect with that essential core.
4. We believe in creativity.
You don’t have to be a painter or play the drums professionally to enjoy the benefits of creativity in your day-to-day life. Creative problem solving is a wonderful case in point.
5. We believe in helping, wherever and whenever possible.
The way we see it, this is just a basic part of being a good human. We’re always looking for opportunities to be helpful. That’s how Nextgen Coalition started in the first place.
6. We believe there’s always a better way.
It always feels great to find a successful solution to any sort of challenge. But that doesn’t mean we can sit back and coast. The way we see it, there is no finish line.
7. We believe that basic human connection is priceless (even for introverts).
People need other people – it really is that simple. By strengthening the bonds of community within any organization, we help teams stay happier and more productive.
8. We believe the right thing is always worth doing, no matter what.
When you look at any decision through this lens, the right answer is almost always obvious. That clarity makes for better relationships. Plus we can sleep better at night.
9. We believe diversity is a superpower.
The world is a richer place because we all look different, act different, think different. Encouraging a broad range of talents and perspectives makes any team stronger.
10. We believe in the power of ideas.
Throughout human history, fresh thinking and insights have propelled us forward.
11. We believe in the power of play.
Even if you take your career very very seriously, the research is clear – you’ll do a better job, and be happier doing it, if you remember to let go and have fun once in a while.